Employee Engagement in Malaysia | Singapore Wellness in Action
Find out how you can benefit with our fun and flexible wellness solutions that engage your employees from health to happiness.
Wellness programs counter high medical inflation & rising insurance costs
- Medical inflation in this region is increasing around 15% each year over the past few years, whereas the region's inflation rate averages around 3-4% each year.
- International studies have shown that wellness programs can help counter these costs, with an average return of $3.14 per $1 invested (Goetzel, Health Enhancement Research Organization Committee).
Increasing productivity through employee engagement in Malaysia & Singapore
Watson Wyatt is a global leader that shows organizations how to increase productivity and improve employee performance. In 2007, they reported that employers who engage their employees with effective health management systems achieve:
- 20% more revenue per employee
- 16.1% higher market value
- 57% higher shareholder returns
Being a responsible employer increases happiness and reduces high turnover rate
- A work life balance survey by PriceWaterhouseCooper show that 36% of Malaysians desire a better balance between work and life.
- Wellness programs show an employer's concern for employee work-life balance.
- HR Management magazine reports in August 2010 more employers are investing in corporate wellness to give them a competitive edge in their recruiting and retention strategies.
Wellness programs improve work motivation and fosters team building spirit
- Most people think it's not easy to motivate employees, but here's the secret. A big part of employee happiness and motivation comes from their relationship with their peers, and that's why happiness is the new TEAM productivity!
- Our wellness solutions are delivered with an integral team building component that helps to create happy working relationships and team synergy
Employee engagement in Malaysia & Singapore can reduce sick leave and minimize indirect losses
The 300 largest employers in the United States report that unexpected leave or sick leave costs their business, on average, an estimated $760,000 per year in direct payroll costs. Corporate wellness solutions can potentially help you minimize these losses and expenses. Studies have shown that effective wellness programs can:
- reduce sick time by up to 28%
- reduce health care costs by up to 26%
- minimize indirect losses associated with sick leave such as hiring additional staff in reserve, the use of overtime or temporary help, the impact of work performance of other team members, and revenue loss through production short falls
Learn more about how you can put wellness in action with our customizable corporate wellness solutions.